Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Award for Me! :-)

My dear friend Mary has honored me with the Christmas Spirit Award. According to Santa, "Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the "Spirit of Christmas". It should be passed on to five other worthy bloggers. Mary and Renie already have this award. They are the epitome of Christmas Spirit! Since I am relatively new to blogging, I do not have all five bloggers to pass it on to. I have two. Therefore, I will keep the information so that I can make this award when I have met the other three special bloggers, too. Thank you, Mary!

8 comments:

Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Oh, you're so deserving, Tina, congratulations!!!

Smiles,
Michele

Tina Coruth said...

Michele,

Thank you! I have just come from your blog. I decided not to wait until I met three more wonderful bloggers. I was going to award you the "Christmas Spirit" award today. I should have known Mary would award it to you!

You are my first new friend here at blogspot. I have appreciated your support and your smiles very much! Your blog is a wealth of great information and very helpful.

Even though I am too late to give you the award, I want you to know that I agree with Mary. You are the Christmas Spirit!

Smiling right back at you,
Tina

Mary said...

Tina,

If I had known you wanted to present Michele with the award, I would have waited. She is a sweetie and does deserve to be presented with the award twice. hehe.

Take care, my friend. You will make more friends here as time goes by.

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, Tina, you are so derserving of this award!!! You have been s gracious, sweet lfriuedn, ever since I've known you, way back when. Yes, Mary has presented me with this beautiful award, but I haven't figured out how to to post it. Sorry, Mary.

Hugs,

Renie

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, and if I just spelled things right, I might even deserve that award. lol. Sorry, Tina.

Tina Coruth said...

Mary,

That is fine. I wouldn't want you to not bestow an award on my account. Especially to a wonderful person like Michele!

Maybe I should come up with an award. Hmmm - I will have to give that some thought. :-)

Hugs,
Tina

Tina Coruth said...

Renie,

No problem, Renie. If there were no backspace button on the keyboard, I would be in very big trouble! I think backspace button as well as the delete button are just about worn out. LOL

Thank you for your very kind words. Coming from a you, that means a great deal to me. :-)

Hugs,
Tina

Tina Coruth said...

Renie,

I almost forgot. When I went to post Mary's Christmas spirit award, I printed her directions first. I found that helped me just follow step by step instead of trying to go back and forth between the directions and the page I was working on. I hope this helps.

Hugs,
Tina