Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've Been Doubly Honored!


I have been doubly honored with this beautiful award from Storyteller of Sacred Ruminations and Patti of Patti's Pantry. You probably also know that Storyteller has another great blog - Small Reflections and that Patti has another great blog - Nonna's News. If you haven't dropped by their blogs, do yourself a favor and drop on by! You will be glad you did.

Storyteller and Patti, I really appreciate this award. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness!!

Here are the rules that accompany this award:
Once an award is received,the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4.Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog

I'm afraid I just can't single out seven people. All my blogging buddies are fantastic! Dear Blogging Buddies, please know I would love for you to have this award - so please scoop it up if you would like it!! :-)

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Tina,Congrats on the award,it seems that this has been making the rounds a lot in the past week or so.
Hugs and God's Blessing/ Mike G.said that.(its an A.A. thing)

Tina Coruth said...

Thank you, Mike! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards Tina. You are so very deserving.

Your photo of the sky is beautiful. Our sky was breathtaking yesterday with crystal blue and giant puffs of clouds all over. Certainly not the case today though.

Have a wonderful; Friday.

storyteller said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved… and thanks for the linky-love!!!
Hugs and blessings,

Tina Coruth said...

Jo,

Your clouds yesterday sound gorgeous! I hope the good weather returns soon.

Thank you for your kind words. :-)

I hope you have a great weekend!

Tina


Storyteller,
Thank you!!! You are welcome - I'm glad to share great links for other bloggers to see. Have a great
weekend!

Hugs,
Tina

Tina Coruth said...

Jo,

Your clouds yesterday sound gorgeous! I hope the good weather returns soon.

Thank you for your kind words. :-)

I hope you have a great weekend!

Tina


Storyteller,
Thank you!!! You are welcome - I'm glad to share great links for other bloggers to see. Have a great
weekend!

Hugs,
Tina